The following list contains 7 suggested readings for the Social Media Think Tank session happening on Friday (3:45pm). Let me know if you are unable to access any of the articles.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Nedda H. Ahmed, Arts Librarian, Georgia State University
- Cotelo, Juan M., Fermin L. Cruz, and Jose A. Troyano. “Dynamic Topic-Related Tweet Retrieval.” Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology 65.3 (March 2014): 513-523. DOI 10.1002/asi.22991
- Kim, Kyung-Sun, Sei-Ching Joanna Sin, and Tien-I Tsai. “Individual Differences in Social Media Use for Information Seeking.” The Journal of Academic Librarianship 40.2 (March 2014): 171-178.
- Young, Courtney L. “Crowdsourcing the Virtual Reference Interview.” The Reference Librarian 55.2 (2014): 172-174. DOI 10.1080/02763877.2014.879030
- Abbruzzese, Jason. “Instagram Is a Marketer’s Best Friend — For Now” Mashable. April 30, 2014. http://mashable.com/2014/04/29/instagram-marketers-friend/
- Cargill, Bob. “10 Types of Images to Boost Your Social Media Engagement” Mashable. April 25, 2014. http://mashable.com/2014/04/24/social-media-images/
- Gates, Carla. “Why Images Are So Important for Social Media Engagement” 3 to 5 Marketing. March 25, 2014. http://3to5marketing.com/why-images-are-so-important-to-social-media-engagement/
- Washenko, Anna. “The 25 Best Tumblr Accounts for Book Nerds.” Mashable. March 13, 2014. http://mashable.com/2014/03/13/tumblrs-for-readers/